so my new shoes came in. i've been looking for a good brown shoe and i was able to find a good style...and then nike sb's at that! whoop whoop. the only problem is that the left shoe feels a little tighter then the right shoe. almost as if the right shoe was on display and that's the one that everyone tried on. hmmm...i'm not trying to think about that. i'm gonna have to find out a way to stretch the other shoe though...cause it feels funny when i walk haha. there are a few other shoes that i'm still on the lookout for...the problem is that when i buy...i tend to buy a lot. so i'm thinking of limiting myself to 1 pair a month or 2 months if possible.

now that we have been assigned to international assembly...i have to save up money. the sad thing is that i've already been calculating all my paychecks till this summer so i can budget for all the things that i need to pay n for the things that i want to get. *sigh* it never seems to end. right now i'm just trying to budget for my hawaii trip. in the future i will try not to plan trips so close together. paying off all my expenses for the october trip to maui has left me really tight in the pocket. course...the planning wasn't really my fault since i'm the victim of wedding dates that people have set. so this time...gonna try to cut corners where i can...not condo rental...just sleeping on couches haha :) i don't mind though...in my last apartment i had 2 beds in my room and i always slept on my couch in the living room for over 2 years. haha...it was so comfortable. i gave that couch to gilbert and now he uses it as his bed haha...i miss that couch.

ok...guess that's it for now.

Comments (0)