well...i'm back from my trip to hawaii. this was my first time to oahu. i really enjoyed it. i think that this is more my type of island. a good mix of both country and city. scenery to enjoy and beaches to relax...but still urban enough to hang out and chill out if needed. :) with the wedding n everything...i didn't get to much time to check out everything. i even extended my stay an extra day. next time i would like to stay a whole week to take my time and check things out a little bit more.

maui of course was relaxing. i have a new addiction now....maui built gear!!! i'm loving their shirts. i bought 3 while i was over there. i would have gotten more but i pretty much spent all my money by then...booo! hopefully i can get more soon...plus another pair of shorts :p

so i've just gotten back but i'm already planning out my trips for the rest of the year. internationl convention in june at long beach. no vacations till then cause i have to save all my days off. i will take an extra day to hang out if people are willing to do something (the monday after the assembly)

i'm thinking about going to PI this december for about 3 weeks. kinda a last minute decision. if i end up doing this...i gotta start saving up now.

then of course back to maui in feb. with a trip to oahu also :)

Comments (0)